- Preregistration is required for all programs and is available online, only.
- Enrollment forms are required for first time students. Kids Enrollment Forms and/or Adult Enrollment Forms must be completed and emailed prior to your start date.
- Philly Art Center is unable to accommodate program refunds, make-ups, prorations, or program changes of any kind.
- By registering for PAC programs, you agree to not attend (or keep your child home) if exhibiting two or more Covid-19 symptoms or are otherwise feeling sick.
- Philly Art Center reserves the right to cancel programs that it deems too low enrolled, to effectively run.
- Philly Art Center reserves the right to publish photos/videos of enrollees and their guests for promotional purposes.
- In cases of inclement weather, Philly Art Center may cancel and reserves the right to reschedule classes at our discretion; check the website for details!
- In cases of program cancellations due to any Local, State or Federal guidance or authorities, or by PAC’s discretion for the safety of it’s staff and students, PAC reserves the right to transition to remote forms of program delivery or schedule make-ups. No refunds can be made; any credits or registration transfers will be made solely at PAC’s discretion.
Philly Art Center is a single purpose business that provides art instruction for children and adults through a range of programs including classes, camps and after school. Philly Art Center is not a child day care center. Enrolled participants should demonstrate interest in creative learning.
Tax ID# 20-5802628