- Preregistration is required for all programs.
- Philly Art Center is unable to accommodate program refunds, make-ups, prorations, or program changes of any kind.
- Philly Art Center reserves the right to cancel programs that it deems too low enrolled, to effectively run.
- Philly Art Center reserves the right to publish photos/videos of enrollees and their guests for promotional purposes.
- When registering in person or over the phone, a $5 administrative fee is applied.
- In cases of inclement weather, Philly Art Center may cancel and reschedule classes at our discretion; check the website for details!
- In cases of program cancellations due to any Local, State or Federal authorities, or any other cause outside of PAC’s control, PAC reserves the right to transition to virtual forms of program delivery. No refunds can be made and any credits or registration transfers will be made solely at PAC’s discretion.
- Enrollment Forms are required for all drop-off programs, before your start date, updated yearly.
Learn about our extensive COVID-19 Safety Plan. All members of our community must wear a mask, arrive for each program with a completed screening form and ensure that all enrollment forms are emailed in before attending.
Philly Art Center is a single purpose business that provides art instruction for children and adults through a range of programs including classes, camps and afterschool. Philly Art Center is not a child day care center. Enrolled participants should demonstrate interest in creative learning.
Tax ID# 20-5802628