Safety for our students, teachers and community is of the highest priority. Philly Art Center has run consistently safe and successful programs, with vigilance to detailed safety protocol, throughout the entire pandemic. Preregistration is required for all programs and space is limited. Updates to protocol will be made here as deemed necessary and dictated by science.
All artists enrolled in PAC programs, ages 5 and up, must be fully vaccinated to attend in 2022.
*A grace period is in effect through February 20th to allow time for full vaccination. First doses must be administered as of first class.
*Adults accompanying ages 0-4 must present vaccination card at entry.
*Proof of vaccination is required and must be received before program start date.
*Detailed information follows your registration in a Confirmation Email before program start date.
*Medical and Religious exemptions should apply with at least two weeks prior submission from program start date.
- Masks will continue to be required for all, excluding kids under age 2
- The entire PAC team is vaccinated
- Per your signed enrollment form, immediate notification is required when enrollee, or household member of enrollee, has a known exposure or is Covid-19 positive
- Vaccinated enrollees do not need to quarantine after a known exposure
- Unvaccinated (Children under 5 and those with Medical/Religious exemptions) must quarantine and not return for at least 7 days with achievement of negative PCR test taken at day 5-7 following exposure.
- COVID-19 Reporting Point of Contact: Info@phillyartcenter.com
Safety Protocol for ages 0-5
- Screening Tool forms are to be filled out onsite, each day you attend.
- Should a child have two symptoms or have a cough or fever, they cannot be admitted, see Screening Tool above and Symptoms form for information. Please call/email us to work together on a return plan
- Sanitizing measures are consistently taken throughout the studios
- Hepa air purifiers are utilized in all studios spaces and HVAC is set to recycle air frequently
- Social distancing will be practiced during snack time for Mini Masters
- Hand sanitize upon entry and throughout program
- Seating charts track all seating arrangements throughout the pandemic.
The following forms must be printed, completed, and returned to email@example.com THREE days before your program start date (One week prior to summer camps). They are kept on file and good for one year. The Screening Tool form must be completed, at home, before attending each time, and handed in before entry to your program.
Covid-19 Signs + Symptoms
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Congestion/runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
Notify Health Officials
- If PAC becomes aware that an individual tests positive for COVID-19, we will immediately notify the Department of Health, local health officials, staff and families of a confirmed case while maintaining confidentiality with the Americans With Disabilities Act
- We will follow all guidance outlined at that time and set a return plan with families. Those who have had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 will stay home, self-monitor symptoms, and follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop.