Health & Safety Information
Philly Art Center is actively working to keep our studios a healthy space with the well-being of our families and staff as top priority. PAC is closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19 and following CDC guidelines in taking precautionary measures. Any updates to programming will be posted on the home page of our website.
Staff readiness is in place, intensive cleaning protocols set, additional supplies acquired.
Preventive actions for all students and staff include:
– Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
– Avoidance of touching eyes, nose, mouth
– Staying home (and seeking medical care) if sick
– Covering coughs/sneezes with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash followed by hand washing.
– Cleaning/disinfecting objects and surfaces touched
Center for Disease Control and Prevention – COVID-19
World Health Organization – COVID-19
Pennsylvania Department of Health – COVID-19
Philadelphia Department of Public Health – COVID-19
Updated March 9, 2020